Associate Recruiter Position Available at NTI: Apply Now!
We are looking for an Associate Recruiter at NTI. The Associate Recruiter will serve as an effective ambassador of NTI to all potential candidates and clients. The Associate Recruiter is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for various positions throughout the company. Position can be performed virtually or in our Boston, MA office.
The main responsibilities of this job include:
- Committing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Conducting general prescreen interviews.
- Assisting in outreach efforts to generate qualified candidates.
- Contacting individuals with disabilities by telephone to determine appropriateness for our services.
- Working from a script while entering information into an online database.
- Coaching candidates on resume and interview best practices.
To thrive in this position, you must successfully pass through all NTI training processes in a timely manner. Plus, you must have an Associate’s Degree and 1 year of demonstrated experience with a call center/telemarketing or recruiting/staffing organization.
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information
- Must have above average computer skills and the ability to type 30-40 wpm
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
Please note that there will be a background check conducted with fingerprinting.
Interested? Contact us today at www.nticentral.org/apply