eMentor Position Available at NTI: Apply Now!
Here at NTI, we have formed a Virtual eMentoring Services Program to support the recruiting, training and hiring process for candidates with disabilities towards job success. With this new program, we’re in need of eMentors/Job Coaches/Job Advisors who will report to our Associate Director of eMentoring Services. Position can be performed virtually or in our Boston, MA office.
The main responsibilities of this job include:
- Committing to work a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Connecting with and following a group of assigned mentees
- Acting as a virtual resource and guide for your mentees via calls, emails, texts and/or Skype
- Serving as an example/role model towards successful job placement
- Following and guiding newly graduated candidates from NTI University through the various stages of the recruitment cycle
- Assisting in resume writing
- Role-playing for interviews
- Offering dialogue around work accommodations
To thrive in this position, you must successfully pass through all NTI training processes in a timely manner. Plus, you must have a passion for guiding others to be successful in meeting a goal and have solid self esteem and a clear speaking voice.
Skills/background required for this job:
- Comprehensive communication skill set
- Able to listen, share and teach with a high emotional IQ
- Post-secondary education highly desirable
- Background as a business professional, nurse, teacher or in human services, etc.
- Technical ability to assist candidates with basic computer troubleshooting, learn new software, manage several databases and type at least 20 wpm.
Please note that there will be a background check.
Interested? Contact us today at www.nticentral.org/apply