The Meijer department store chain is looking for friendly customer service representatives to join their team. This is a year-round position where you will be assisting Meijer’s customers by answering the toll-free customer service phone line.
The main responsibilities of this job include:
- A friendly, bubbly voice and demeanor
- Answer incoming telephone calls from customers and employees regarding: general store information, price and product availability, billing inquiries and order processing
- Customer service or related experience required
- Ability to carry out clear directives and follow company procedures
- Ability to sit for up to three hours and answer telephone
- Pass a background investigation that includes a criminal investigation and a credit check.
To thrive in this position, you must successfully pass through all NTI training processes in a timely manner. The benefit of going through NTI as opposed to on your own is because you can jump through many of the hurdles within Meijer's hiring process and have guidance as an American with Disability.
- Must have a landline phone
- High computer proficiency
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Telephone experience (transferring, order taking, inbound customer service)
- Polite, professional, friendly demeanor
Please note that there will be a background check conducted with fingerprinting.
Interested? Contact us today at www.nticentral.org/apply