We are currently recruiting for five (5) Information and Intake Representatives. In this role, you will serve as an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) representative to the public and will often be the first contact a member of the public has with the agency. You will provide information by phone and in writing about employment discrimination, the laws enforced by the EEOC, and how to file a charge of discrimination.
The main abilities required for this job include being able to:
- Work in a busy contact center environment
- Search content resources to identify the appropriate information needed to answer the callers’ questions and/or determine where to direct/refer them
- Research materials and verify information
- Effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Use reasoning to analyze issues in order to make decisions and appropriately resolve problems
- Accurately convey information to the public
- Strictly follow approved processes and procedures
- Use web-based applications and navigate through multiple computer applications quickly
- Speak Spanish is a plus
To thrive in this work from home, full-time, salaried position, you must successfully pass through all NTI training processes in a timely manner. Benefits will be offered.
Requirements for this job include:
- U.S. Citizenship
- Males born after 12/31/59 must be registered with the Selective Service
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer system skills
- Schedule A Needed
Please note that there will be a background check.
Interested? Contact us today at www.nticentral.org/apply